During the years 1910-1950 Rosenhill was Grödinges centre. In the year 1872 a village store was built and in time Rosenhill grew up around it. Sweden got freedom of trade in 1864 and Rosenhill became a place where many small trades found their place. It had butchery, a shoemaker, a tailor, a blacksmith and a dairy farm. Many of the houses from that time are still standing though they have changed their primary functions. The former village store is now a gallery and the former butchery is now an ordinary house. The growth of Rosenhill is a good example of how small trades created centres in interplay with the nearby farm villages. Around Rosenhill lay six small villages. In the west there were Husby, Uppinge and Åvinge, and to the east likewise three villages. Their name were Iselsta, Norrga and Råby. It was on Uppinges ground that the village store that later became the first house in Rosenhill was built.